Thursday, February 11, 2010

Upconverter For My Dvds Sell Or Keep HD-DVD Player & Movies?

Sell or Keep HD-DVD player & movies? - upconverter for my dvds

So I have a HD-D3 at Costco cost me only $ 130. HD-DVD (I know it's sad to admit), it seems that is the output, and unless a miracle happens .. Format before the end of 09 .. dead, if not 08th Anyway, I could justify keeping the player) at least one upconverter SD (like most people, but the thing that they already have a PS3 ... and does a good job with SD DVD upconversion. I have my movies on HD-DVD player, I like Batman Begins, Matrix Collection, V for Vendetta, Bourne series, Transformers, Shrek, etc., and they are not on Blu Ray on electricity, and most of them are can not be on Blu-ray (for a while at least) this year. If you are in my situation .. You have just said .. hey player is only $ 130 .. Enjoy Moviesnow and are still out now and the format (potentially) dies completely. Or do you want the players .. and try to repeat what they want from their current HD-DVD gone, and his patience for Blu?

3 comments:

  1. keep HD-DVD and of course the PS3

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it were up to me, and I already bought the HD DVD and had a few movies for him, I think probably for a while. If Blu Ray wins (and it seems that) you get at least be able to some movies available, though my cards. You could also try to sell the player, and the film as a package. You can get more for the return of the player and try to relieve the film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. I think defnietaly movies because you can not see. As with the DVD player that I want to sell. Go on ebay or so and make something of himself. It is much better than a piece of metal sitting in your living room doing nothing, if you have a PS3, you can do the same, and maybe even better.

    ReplyDelete