Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fixed Projector Screen In Canada PS3 NTSC, PAL & HDMI?

PS3 NTSC, PAL & HDMI? - fixed projector screen in canada

OK, so I bought a PS3 in South Asia. The Region 3 is produced in Japan from what I understand.
The system is NTSC, but I can not run here in Canada.

So far I've tried my PS3 on a SDTV and no luck. The display will continue to fall as the old film projectors. Something like a vertical hold problem.

To learn more about my system and found that the power rating is 220 ~ 240Volt, 280 watts of power is needed to feed them. So I asked a voltage converter StepUp 300 watts, with the hope that this would solve my problem. Still no luck.

Well, I think in North America and Japan resoltions others when it comes to SDTV. And it's my first question, is this true? Perhaps U NA and Japan use 480iSES 541i, or something like that?

So my next question. If I'm right about the rules of different resolutions, there is a way he can get all this? An adapter, converter ... Investors?

Next Qestion can do everything that goes with junk SDTV skip and just go buy an HDTV, it? I do not know whether the decisions of the region or what has happened, my PS3 is connected to an HDTV.

And now, my last question, to know in about 6 months since his arrival in the UK, we understand that PAL uses. My PS3 is NTSC. I think this is a problem ... Well, at least, SDTV with certainty, but what about HD? It is not even important whether PAL or NTSC, if I am in HD?

I know a lot of questions .. But I found no answer ... Sony can not "I do not have a clear picture. A real help that they have thought (sarcasm) was

Thanks in advance

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment