Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tenba Camera Bag Which Color Camera Bag Should I Get: Orange Or Olive?

Which color camera bag should I get: orange or olive? - tenba camera bag

I like both, but I find it difficult to decide between a bright color and a subtle. This bag is only for occasional use when I am away from home and do not want, as I carry thousands of dollars in search of devices. :)

You can view photos here:
Tenba Messenger http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/ Burnt Orange ...

Olive Tenba Messenger
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/ ...

7 comments:

  1. The olive tree is more gentle on the eyes, and find not so obvious in the eyes of others is what's inside. I like much better than olive oil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color orange. I think it's a very relaxed and not think he would have to worry about finding things that you carry out expensive. If the bag is more expensive than you might care to make. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went with olive trees, just because they are weaker. And if you do not want to attract attention) (or thieves, for they will do the orange no favors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an olive color for my camera. I love it because it corresponds to each team. Orange may seem strange to some colors.

    Get the olive oil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like olive oil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should go with black, is more informal.

    ReplyDelete