Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tan Before And After Photos Has Anyone Ever Looked Back At Your Childhood Photos And Think About How Pretty U Were And How Ugly U Are Now?

Has anyone ever looked back at your childhood photos and think about how pretty u were and how ugly u are now? - tan before and after photos

I used to have a nice shiny blonde hair and I am very thin and I was so so. Now I'm so pale, and I have very curly i Brown hair.and only view the pictures when he was 10 years or less. I am a student at the high school and now I feel like shit. Has anyone had this before?

8 comments:

  1. on a daily basis.
    uuuuh. I feel your pain.

    Not only could go back in time, but I still remember what happened when teenagers and others, so you can correct them. Goshh, it would be sooo nice. Hmmm. My liffeee wants a life. haha, yes, I understand perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People say that to me all the time.
    Skin, because it is dark in my house means that
    You're ugly.
    sooo, when I saw my baby looked at me for photos
    REALLY pale as a baby from Asia. my skin was almost
    I was very transparent and clear skin until I turned
    six or seven years.
    they were, as you are sooo cute, what happened?
    And yes, I'm in high school and I am sure that I've been crying all night, but I think I will trust in the future and it does not bother me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, except it's behind me. I saw a Hot Mess when I was younger. my curly hair all Poofy (is) that I was white, I thought I looked anorexic and garbage.

    I expect better. I wear makeup, so that THT are also useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me 2! I was so pretty and thin! I can not even these pictures look old, I was much better ... my breasts are bigger now, I have no muscles and I am a little plump. I'm also in South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait until you are over 40. You'll wonder where the old man came by each time you look in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ? Never heard anyone say that lol Ive. Almost everybody looks cute, if you have a baby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I look better that my hair was not Cuttin ..

    ReplyDelete